The Combined Lake Delhi Recreational Facility and Water Quality District
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Lake Delhi Trustees Administration Building
- Call to Order
- Approve Agenda
- Consideration and possible action on amending the Trustee election process
- Election of officers
- Consideration and approval of minutes of Previous Meetings
- Consideration and approval of Payments
- Review Financial Report
- Consideration and possible action on a proposal from Bill Holman from Stanley regarding the replacement of rip rap below the dam.
- Consideration and possible action proposal from Burrington Group regarding the drainage issue on the south side of the dam with possible solutions.
- Consideration and possible action on a quote from Meyer Mechanical for a heating/cooling system for the Scada office.
- Consideration and possible action on a quote from Dennis Conrad for road repair below the powerhouse.
- Consideration and possible action on Cedar Cove request
- Select Maquoketa River WMA “Lake Delhi Representative” and at least 2 proxy voting backups
- Committee Updates – Beach Maintenance, Lake Recreational Maintenance Issues, Dredge, Dam Operations, Water Quality, Funding/Finance, Legislative , Community Fund & Wall of Recognition, Policy & Procedure Handbook
- Public Comment
- Work Session regarding L & L Consulting strategy moving forward.